Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Ft. Wayne area meetup & shoot 10/23/2011

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkule View Post
    Missed the meal, was late to the range, but my son and i were the last to leave. Great range, we had a very nice day, also met T-Dog, Travis, happy i could help. Can't wait until the next one, i will show up so i can actually meet everyone. I was the big guy with tattoo's and long hair with the the young boy.

i was the guy you asked if i was with INGO and i had no idea what you were talking about =) Nice to meet ya even tho we didnt really formally introduce each other.. My name is Justin. My Wife Danielle was with me. We were testing out our new 380 bodyguards

User Info Menu

We had a great time, and is was nice to meet you. I always like being around people that you know you have at least 1 thing in common with, that way you will always have something to talk about. Can't wait until the next meet up, i will be there early, and next time i will have my INGO hat on.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfcustoms View Post
    i was the guy you asked if i was with INGO and i had no idea what you were talking about =) Nice to meet ya even tho we didnt really formally introduce each other.. My name is Justin. My Wife Danielle was with me. We were testing out our new 380 bodyguards
    Welcome to INGO. I remember seeing you but I didn't get a chance to meet you but look forward to it next outing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In memory of our son PFC (LB) 4/17/2007 Baghdad, Iraq.

For many of us, every day is Memorial Day

Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Proof of this occurred on 11/6/2012.

Those not willing to stand behind our troops in defense of our freedom are welcome to stand in front of them.

User Info Menu

Sorry I joined this forum after this event. Oddly enough, my daughter and I celebrated our birthdays the day before at Rouch having a shooting party. Look forward to the next greet & shoot.

Plinker

User Info Menu

when do u think u will have a nother greet and shoot event hear in ft. wane/rouch range?

User Info Menu

I would like to try another range closer to Ft. Wayne if at all possible, although i did like the range at the last one.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12