Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: AAR - NFA Noob Day 2013

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

AAR - NFA Noob Day 2013

Fun was had by all! As always, seeing the grins on the faces of grown men, smiling like young children, while doing mag dumps. I LOVE IT!!! I got a few pics, but they will have to wait until tomorrow to be posted, I'm beat.

User Info Menu

What a fantastic day! Thanks to everyone who attended for helping make our 6th annual(!) NFA Day a safe, educational and FUN event. It's your energy that makes putting this thing on every year worthwhile. The 400+ pics I took today will have to wait; I've got to get a shower and get stuff ready to go for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to shooting some of that awesome hardware instead of just watching!

Oh, and those of you who didn't stick around for TheUziButton's night-vision demo, you've saved yourselves a BUNCH of money.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shooter521 View Post
    What a fantastic day! Thanks to everyone who attended for helping make our 6th annual(!) NFA Day a safe, educational and FUN event. It's your energy that makes putting this thing on every year worthwhile. The 400+ pics I took today will have to wait; I've got to get a shower and get stuff ready to go for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to shooting some of that awesome hardware instead of just watching!

Oh, and those of you who didn't stick around for TheUziButton's night-vision demo, you've saved yourselves a BUNCH of money.

But if you bought it, it would add hours of productivity to your day, think of all the things you can do at night, like mow the lawn or walk the dog

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

Aww man! I couldnt have missed that by much! Let me guess, he was shooting at some of the steel down by the pond.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    Aww man! I couldnt have missed that by much! Let me guess, he was shooting at some of the steel down by the pond.
    No, there was no live fire involved. Had there been, I'd probably be online right now ordering my own "$6000 hat"
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

User Info Menu

Dude, so sore... so tired. So ready for tomorrow !!

User Info Menu

SIGH.... I should have hung out a little while longer. Thank you to everyone for making today a legitimate life memory. Today was amazing!
    Last edited by MordecuS; 09-28-2013 at 22:02. Reason: Proper wording is key...

User Info Menu

Just got home... Going to bed. Once the adrenaline wears off. Ill post pictures and videos tomorrow when thr AAR is up. Almost had an accident free day until BrinNutz decided to let the scope bite him on the.458 Socom

User Info Menu

That was a fun day. Just now winding down! Thanks to lovemywoods for hosting, that was really a good time! Also thanks to theuzibutton, shooter521, esrice, aszerigan, and all the rest who let us shoot their guns! I have a very expensive future!

User Info Menu

It was a lot of fun and well worth the drive. I have the videos I took uploading now and will post them tomorrow. Wish I had more but didn't realize the camera wasn't fully charged before i left.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast