• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lots of new faces and some very old faces as well. :)
    It drizzled a little hear and there but not enough to notice.
    It was not too cold or hot and no bugs around. :rockwoot:
    Overall a very nice day to shoot, talk to old friends and new and eat.

--MONEY STATUS---
    Pre event Pot: $80.82
    Expenses: NONE
    Donations: $4
    Post event pot: $84.82

All of that will be used next month for plywood as the range has used all 10 boards we gave them in MAR and are down to 5 of their own.

---
    My son had a great time and even got to hug sadclown once. :rofl:
    He shot a little bit of everything. Thanks to all that let me try something out.

@LoneHoosier that youth rifle he really likes. It fits him much better then then 10/22 I have.
    I wonder does Ruger make a youth model of the 10/22 in bolt action? Cause he just won't slow. :rolleyes:
    Had to restore to giving him 5 at a time. Plus I told him next time I'm charging him .04 cent a round which when he did the math he was like... :noway:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I offered up a Ruger American Rimfire which uses 10/22 mags but is a bolt action and you didn't show any interest... Too late now though as Shooting Dave said he wanted it...

Good to see you guys, but you guys all ran away while I was on the 200 yard... You people just left me there... but it is ok as I like being on a range...

That wind was really screwing up my group therapy...

bushvar200grp2941.jpg

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The rifle of mine that little-Jedi shot was an American Rifle by Ruger in bolt. I'll get you the model number once I get home later today. Thanks again, my dad and I had a great time, and look forward to the next meet. Maybe next time I'll remember my 9mm ammo.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    My girl and I have a great time, didn't shoot to much after Jedi left but it was good to sit, talk, watch and meet everyone. We will def come out again.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Another good Meet and Shoot, I only had to threaten to beat one teens ass for pointing a gun at Jin and I while we were down range. But he left the 100 yard range after someone told him to stop being and idiot. I think him and his friend went to the 25 yard range. Food was excellent. Got my Ruger Precision broken in, and found out there is a huge deviation in Federal Gold Metal Match Ammo. I would not have thought there would be a deviation of more than 10 FPS at the barrel. We got deviation of up to 55 fps. I got quite a few sub MOA groups when we took out the shots that were more than a 20fps deviation at the barrel.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Mine is the Ruger American Rimfire 8334. It has the interchangeable stock on it, so you could get a low comb and the shorter stock, and it might fit him better. The interchangeable parts are <$20 new from Ruger, probably cheaper elsewhere. Mine doesn't have iron sights, but other models do, and mine came factory with a threaded barrel.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks Kaneda13.
    So I take it ya liked the burgers better then the dogs?
    I think I'll take some for the YOUTH event for the volunteers.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Always been a bigger fan of burgers than dogs. My mom worked at Wilson's in Logansport growing up, so hot dogs have really never been "enjoyed" in our family.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Meet and shoot was good, few bugs, a little warm.
    I got to see a few people that I haven't seen in a while and meet some new friends...now if only I could remember some names.
    Jedi needs to be turned into DCFS for forcing his son to shoot my Mosiin Actually I think he enjoyed it more than Jedi.
    I took a few pictures that I will eventually upload and post a link.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The rifle of mine that little-Jedi shot was an American Rifle by Ruger in bolt. I'll get you the model number once I get home later today. Thanks again, my dad and I had a great time, and look forward to the next meet. Maybe next time I'll remember my 9mm ammo.

I has some 9mm you could have got.
    Thanks for letting me shoot your mosin Bill.
    Burger were good jedi. Still haven't clean the 22 coversion bolt yet. Guna try it with a different lower first. Just let me know about the plywood an about bringing my table.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom