Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Running later. Car issues here too, had to switch cars.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Pretty good turn out today. Thanks you blue falcon for putting this together. Also sounds like the next one set up too.

IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Wore my pink shirt but kirk never showed up.

He needs to get his honorary nwi membership revoked.
    Thanks blue falcon for setting it up

Best attendance we've had in a long time.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

Looks like the next Valpo gun show is February 17th-18th

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...nd-knife-show/

It was great seeing those I know and meeting a couple new ones. It was a really good time.

Plan to be at the next one Sunday 2/18/18 @ 2 PM @ Broadway Cafe,18050E Morthland Dr Valparaiso, IN.

I will start a sign up thread The beginning of December so I can edit through the meet.

I appreciate all of you who made it today and hope more can make it next time.
    Originally Posted by hoosierdoc

There's no other logical point other than confiscation.

When patients go into vfib and die you have minutes to shock them and save them. Ambulances often take too long. So geniuses said "let's make AEDs and put them everywhere". Now citizens can act as first responders and save lives.

Armed citizens are the AEDs for active shooters

Thanks all. It was great seeing every one out there. Also made me miss Schoops since I hadn't been there in quite some time
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

Hey GB is this school's different then the one in highland? The menu was different and they don't take discover card just visa and mastercard.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6