• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    A bunch of short tempered 2a and antifa people with firearms potentially clashing at a rally seems like a bad idea. Rallying doesn't really seem to accomplish anything besides having opposite ends of the spectrum B*tch at each other.

:twocents:

KomboJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2013
    Paragon
    A bunch of short tempered 2a and antifa people with firearms potentially clashing at a rally seems like a bad idea. Rallying doesn't really seem to accomplish anything besides having opposite ends of the spectrum B*tch at each other.

:twocents:

This is specifically a peaceful rally to show support for gun rights. The idea is to see friendly peaceful friend, family, and neighbors. The request is no one show up with chest rigs or anything resembling something intimidating.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What good will it do nobody will be in the Capitol on Sunday.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What good will it do nobody will be in the Capitol on Sunday.

This is the most important point.

Why? What good does it do to protest when those who should hear your voice are not around?

But if it makes you feel better, go for it. Dont let me rain on your parade.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The Bill's been passed around more than a cheap cigar, knee jerk reaction maybe? To paraphrase quote about political debates: it's like going to a football game, everyone going to cheer for their team. I don't believe someone on the fence is going to walk up to a bunch of people with Pro Gun signs and engage in a conversation about the 2nd . Want to change someone's mind about guns take them to the range or shooting event. Let them meet fellow shooters.

Talonap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Ill Annoys (IL) For now
    Saw this over at IL Carry also. Don't know, but seems kind of strange that no one has heard of this until a relatively short time before it's going to happen. Or is it really going to happen at all? Seems like a, "National Event", would have more advanced notice.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I drove past the state house on Sunday while this was going on. It looked like around 2 dozen people with signs. I did not see any ballons though. I couldn't take pictures as I was driving.

Top Bottom