Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    What: Evansville INGO Meet & Eat
    When: Friday May 4th, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
    Where: Gerst Haus

Instigated by an INGOer venturing far south, let's see about having a Meet and Eat in Evansville. Suggested location is Gerst Haus at 2100 West Franklin St. (corner West Franklin & N. 10th). Time say 6:30 p.m. Member Jagee will be in town and I thought it would be fun to gather. We haven't had a local meet for years.

If folks can post if they will be there, I will make a reservation for the necessary number. I'd like to see at least 6-8 other folks there. First pitcher is on me!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Hopefully we can get at least a few local INGO folks to join. I think the last Evv meet and eat was 6 or 7 years ago - breakfast at Stolls I think. Let's make this one successful, there's a lot more of us down here than back then.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    As of now it looks like three INGO folks for the meet & eat. Fewer than 6 I won't bother with a reservation. Hope some more folks decide to join us for bratwurst & beer!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sorry for the delay, jagee ang I had a decent rain (ge) session then made our way to the Gerst for dinner. Shootersix joined us and it was a fun time. Good food, cold beer and fine conversation. I know Friday nights are not the best for this kind of event. I would like to try another later, maybe breakfast the weekend of a gun show or lunch.and a trip to the zoo:dunno:

Top Bottom