Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

Thanks
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRockwell View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive:
    If you want the originals, PM me with your info. They are huge files(around 5MB each).
    [IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I remember that girl. Her dad said the rifle's name, Rascal, fit his daughter's personality. I had zero problems. Your rifle shot well (Thanks Acteon), all my shooters were patient, polite and appreciative. Not to mention, the food was very good. Hope this event continues.
    Last edited by chemteach; 5 Days Ago at 09:42. Reason: clarification

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chemteach View Post
    I remember that girl. Her dad said the rifle's name, Rascal, fit his daughter's personality. I had zero problems. Your rifle shot well (Thanks Acteon), all my shooters were patient, polite and appreciative. Not to mention, the food was very good. Hope this event continues.
    When someone asks why I "need" so many guns, "so I can loan them to someone in need" is often an answer, if I give one.
    Yes, I remember the Dad saying that. Maybe he'll remember the name, and maybe she'll get a Rascal in the future.
    Even though it's a "kids gun", Savage did a good job with the trigger.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

At the end of the day, my Ruger 10/22 was starting to jam.
    But, I hadn't cleaned it after the last hard use. So, it started the day pretty dirty.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity would we be able to add a black powder range next year?

I ask people, as possible, when they are leaving what they liked the most. A common answer is not the guns but the skeet shooting and often the crossbow.

So I was thinking, with the care taken to load and fire a black powder weapon they may like the fire and boom.

The problem as I see it is that black powder is so damned dirty. We'd need a large quantity of rifles and/or pistols so we could have someone cleaning some while the others are in use.

Good idea, bad idea, or mixed?

Doug
    Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can a man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?" - T.B. Macaulay

"Idiocracy wasn't a movie. It was prophecy." - CathyInBlue

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian01 View Post
    Out of curiosity would we be able to add a black powder range next year?

I ask people, as possible, when they are leaving what they liked the most. A common answer is not the guns but the skeet shooting and often the crossbow.

So I was thinking, with the care taken to load and fire a black powder weapon they may like the fire and boom.

The problem as I see it is that black powder is so damned dirty. We'd need a large quantity of rifles and/or pistols so we could have someone cleaning some while the others are in use.

Good idea, bad idea, or mixed?

Doug
    I think it's a great idea. Maybe hand out tickets to keep the line down so everyone gets a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    As stated before we should decide in the next few months if we want to continue. If so we should start getting donations in Jan and have volunteers at least listed by March. This way dnr down state has time to approve and change the flyer. We can make an unofficial flyer if they are dragging butt.
    Seems like there is interest in having the 7th Annual NWI INGO/ DNR Winamac Youth Shoot.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Seems like there is interest in having the 7th Annual NWI INGO/ DNR Winamac Youth Shoot.
    Im definitely in again. I really enjoy helping out

User Info Menu

I'll start a poll in Sept.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

I am in
    It is not the length of our lives that is in question,but rather the content.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast