Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Jedi, do we still supply plywood and posts or have we stopped because of the no carry rule.
    since we have not gone as a group do to a meet n shoot we have not donated plywood/post so not sure what their current inventory is.

User Info Menu

Ill bring a case or 2 of water on ice.
    The member formerly known as blue falcon.
    To avoid misunderstandings.

User Info Menu

I have plenty of water at my warehouse. As the day gets closer I'll grab a few cases. But I dont have a cooler. I also have soda, coke and Pepsi products. I can't touch the beer, sorry guys. Haha I have disposable plates, forks, spoons, napkins, cups as well.

User Info Menu

Is there anyone going that I can give these safety glasses and ear protection to?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sadclownwp View Post
    Is there anyone going that I can give these safety glasses and ear protection to?
    Where are you located? I could possibly meet with you over the weekend. Pm sent

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sadclownwp View Post
    I'm in Schererville, if it's any help. Office open 8 to 5.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I was in Copper Custom last weekend when I was out. David Blythe wants to help this year he helped the first year. He is a class 3 dealer so he could to a suppressor demo (his suggestion ) and or donate ammo. I did reach out to Tim from the military arms channel on youtube and other platforms but he seemed unavailable. Let me know how he can help or who to contact here and I will forward the contact info.
    Dirty hands are no shame.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BuickGS View Post
    I was in Copper Custom last weekend when I was out. David Blythe wants to help this year he helped the first year. He is a class 3 dealer so he could to a suppressor demo (his suggestion ) and or donate ammo. I did reach out to Tim from the military arms channel on youtube and other platforms but he seemed unavailable. Let me know how he can help or who to contact here and I will forward the contact info.
    Maybe PM Jedi. He should be able to let you know how he could help out

User Info Menu

supressors on our big rifles ar/ak bench would be nice to lower the noise a bit so that 1st time shooters are not freaking out. supressors in 22lr on the 10/22 is ok as well. i think we have enough threaded barrel .22 we can use on the 25 yard.

ammo in .223 or 7.62 is always welcome. we have enough in .22lr right now.

he cant sell at the event but can pass out biz info. granted being a class 3 his products cant sell on the spot anyways due to all the paperwork invloved.

User Info Menu

3 week till the shoot bump.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast