Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

User Info Menu

[IMG][/IMG]

User Info Menu

Images are uploaded to my imgur account.
    Link is here: https://imgur.com/a/IUPM6pL

If anyone sees a picture that they want the full size original, PM me and I will get it to you.
    Last edited by MRockwell; 06-09-2019 at 16:09.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRockwell View Post
    Images are uploaded to my imgur account.
    Link is here: https://mrockwell.imgur.com/all/

If anyone sees a picture that they want the full size original, PM me and I will get it to you.
    Link isn't working.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoNinja View Post
    I love this event! It's fun to stand back and watch the reactions of both parents and kids, as they enter the shooting stalls, timid and uncertain then walk out with a big grin on their face. Several of them seemed pretty darn proud as they walked around with their targets.

Food was great, conversations were fun, weather was great and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to teach others about the love of guns!

FYI: pictures are taking longer to upload than expected but they are coming.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Expert

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed my 1st INGO Shoot. Great to meet the ones a was able to; wish I had visited all the stations and met everyone, but the time just flew by so fast. I had to leave earlier than I had planned, so missed out on the comradery afterwards; I'll fix that for next year. I was impressed with the job the DNR did, at least on the set-up and everything. It sounds like there may be some areas for improvement, and Doug from the DNR sounded like he'd like to help address those issues for next year.

Also, I don't mind doing larger numbers of flyers and posters next year, if we can get good distribution. Maybe the DNR's posters got out there. Being up north here, I don't know, but I'd like to figure out a way to ensure distribution, especially in key areas. I know there were several posters at good spots here in NWI, but I didn't get the impression we drew many from NWI.

Is that info available from the DNR (where people were from)? I don't mean names and addresses, obviously, just where people were from, in general.

It was fun seeing the smiles on participants, especially the youngsters, as they discovered what a 20 gauge feels like in real life, away from their computers. I have a few unique 22's and such I can share next time. Overall, a very successful event, I think, with room for improvement to make it even more fun in the future. Thanks to everyone that made it happen!

Oh, also a raffle next year, to raise money for the following year; a nice .22 rifle or something would be way cool for some lucky participant. I might even have one or two candidates to raffle off.

Last edited by mmpsteve; 06-09-2019 at 14:23.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast