Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

7th Annual NWI INGO Family Day AAR

What you liked, didnt like, pictures, and anything else
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

It was nice having another woman instructor.
    I think the guests are something like 50/50 boy/girl.
    So, maybe I'm weird, but I like the kids to see (and their parents) that the guns don't care.
    Shoot.
    Be safe.
    Have fun.

We didn't seem as busy this time.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Heard the big boys in indy dropped the ball on cutting off registration after 90 people on the website.

Otherwise I think we have this down now. Maybe instead of 22 ammo next year just donations for shirts.

An unofficial flyer to distribute across the state instead of waiting for the official to include the small busineses who donate. As well ensure people if indy drops the ball again they can still show up and be able to shoot.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

My hats off to the cook, and the photographer.

Libertarian, I thanked him again, but tell him how much we appreciate it.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Food was outstanding and I saw plenty of pics taken.

User Info Menu

I was at the range most of the time. But I heard the military surplus canopy was a great hit.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Also was great to have a variety of 22s to shoot as once you shoot 1 10/22 its basically the same the rest of the event.

User Info Menu

Having left handed shooters to help those who are left eye dominant but right handed otherwise shoot lefty was fun. I converted 3 people today.

User Info Menu

Me and the daughter just got back now. Doug from DNR also told me someone screwed up and there was no radio advertisements as well. Said they usually run those the whole month prior.

Glad i let the kids the precision 10/22. There weren't many misses that's for sure.

Had a good time as usual and love helping new shooters

Thanks for the food to all those involved in that aspect! Well done and the ribs were delicious

User Info Menu

I cc'ed there and I'm sure BF wasnt but still came for the kids. I think if we put the kids first and cc if we open carry we could get more people to help out even if we open carry. I mean lets think of the children.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast