• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I am hosting a mixer/meet & greet or whatever you would like to call it this Thursday at Glen Park Izaak Walton. If you have never been to the chapter and would like to check it out, please stop by from 4:30pm-7:30pm this Thursday evening. There will be a shooting contest for those that might like to enter, and the member lounge will be open for after shooting. Bring your .380 ACP pistol and try your luck at the indoor range from 4:30pm-7:30pm.
    $3 per shooter. 3 targets. High and Low targets score. Winner take all. Shoot anytime between 4:30 and 7:30pm with rangemaster or approved judge.
    .380 ACP only. No caliber substitutions. Prize awarded at 7:30pm.

The member lounge will be open from 4:30pm-8:30pm for those that have
    finished or are not shooting.

Come enjoy some 50 cent pool games and cold beer (cash bar) and meet some of your
    fellow shooters and GPIW members. Contact membership@glenparkiw.org with any questions.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I may be there but no guarantee. Its gonna be hot as all get out Thursday and i may just wanna relax in the pool or even the AC after being in the brick oven (work) all day

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll probably stop in for a while (Member). I don't have a .380 (unless I can borrow my buddy's Bodyguard), but I do like beer. Not unless someone wants help dirtying up their pistol :stickpoke:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    just out of curiosity, why .380?
    For our organized winter club shoots we run targets in .22, 9mm, 38, and 45. and for the most part the firearms are very "target" oriented. I thought it would be fun to bring out the pocket pistols and listen to everyone cry about their groups and maybe get some other folks to turn up. I will do something different next month. Then the normal shoot starts again on the 3rd Thursday of September.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The winner scored a total of 168 on his high and low targets with a bersa 380 at 50 foot. Pretty impressive. I was actaully shooting next to him and got 164... with my G42 doh... I also finished in about 1/4 of the time he did. Both of us had a high target of 94. Nobody else was even close to those scores. It was fun. I think we had 6 guys and 1 girl show up. Next month it will be 38 double action only...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The winner scored a total of 168 on his high and low targets with a bersa 380 at 50 foot. Pretty impressive. I was actaully shooting next to him and got 164... with my G42 doh... I also finished in about 1/4 of the time he did. Both of us had a high target of 94. Nobody else was even close to those scores. It was fun. I think we had 6 guys and 1 girl show up. Next month it will be 38 double action only...

Ooooooooooooooooh! .38 DAO is just my game! Hell, I may make the trip up there just for that! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom