AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Requesting it off work so as long as my boss isn't being a d*** I'll be there.

User Info Menu

I've been to one of these events at ProTEQ, and it was great fun and a fantastic facility.
    I'm in !

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

I hope to be there
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

User Info Menu

I went to this last year (I think, it may have been the year before that... I'm getting old). This is a really cool range. Very different setup than any other I've been to. If anyone is on the fence, I don't think you will be disappointed.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

Great Job Beowulf. Covered all the bases.

We WILL have a food vendor there. The same one that has service the last two or three INGO Days and Open House Events. GREAT FOOD, GOOD PRICES. It's one of your members. I'll be advertising 11/9/19 as our Fall Open House Event, so hopefully you'll have some new faces that might join INGO.

We have the Long Range Operational currently at 300 & 400 yards. It's rough but functions. We'll try to set up a demo of it for November 9th.

We have opened a Fifth Valley and are now a certified Steel Challenge Range with 4 shooting position areas each capable of two separate setups, thus we can provide all eight of the official Steel Challenge Target Arrays. We have installed permanent ground target bases allowing a quick change over to each array. Stephen operates and oversees all of the competition events at ProTEQ. It's possible a Demo could be arranged for either the Steel Challenge arrays or our ProTEQ Steel Competitions. I'll ask him.
    "You can't miss, fast enough to win!"

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ddb40 View Post
    Great Job Beowulf. Covered all the bases.

We WILL have a food vendor there. The same one that has service the last two or three INGO Days and Open House Events. GREAT FOOD, GOOD PRICES. It's one of your members. I'll be advertising 11/9/19 as our Fall Open House Event, so hopefully you'll have some new faces that might join INGO.

We have the Long Range Operational currently at 300 & 400 yards. It's rough but functions. We'll try to set up a demo of it for November 9th.

We have opened a Fifth Valley and are now a certified Steel Challenge Range with 4 shooting position areas each capable of two separate setups, thus we can provide all eight of the official Steel Challenge Target Arrays. We have installed permanent ground target bases allowing a quick change over to each array. Stephen operates and oversees all of the competition events at ProTEQ. It's possible a Demo could be arranged for either the Steel Challenge arrays or our ProTEQ Steel Competitions. I'll ask him.

Impressive
    07 FFL / SOT 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AllenM View Post
    Impressive
    Food vendor......I am so going to be there.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Food vendor......I am so going to be there.....
    The food is excellent, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast