Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark106 View Post
    That's awesome, marvin02. Glad to donate, even if the rounds get used in next year's event.
    Jedi has my cell.
    I will be in Terre Haute in the morning on 5/7. I have work there and then heading to Indy before returning to NWI. Let me know if you need me to make the pickup.
    Quit looking - no quality posts here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marvin02 View Post
    I will be in Terre Haute in the morning on 5/7. I have work there and then heading to Indy before returning to NWI. Let me know if you need me to make the pickup.
    That's great, marvin02; pickup would be appreciated.
    Will send you a PM with my numbers.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mark106; 04-22-2020 at 15:26.

User Info Menu

So any recent news about the event?
    It is not the length of our lives that is in question,but rather the content.

User Info Menu

Hopefully Holcomb will let the EO expire tomorrow. If he does we should be able to get some answers.

Jedi, I wonder if it would be worth asking if the event could be pushed back a few weeks. There wont be much time for advertising the event as it stands right now. Just thinking out loud

User Info Menu

Yea, as much as I want the event to go forward it might be best if we ask to push it back at least a month.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

I just ordered the bacon for bacon cheeseburgers. There is a slim chance that Jack may not be able to cook as the family will be going to Texas to visit family so we may need someone else to cook. He is going to try to schedule around it.

If possible this year I'd like to head up the Friday before the shoot. It's hell getting up early to drive to his house to load everything then hit the road to Winamac. I love doing it but I'm beat by the early afternoon.

Can anyone recommend a nice, cheap hotel or motel within 20 - 30 minutes that would make things a lot easier? I've looked online and don't see much there.

Regards,

Doug
    Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can a man die better, Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?" - T.B. Macaulay

"Idiocracy wasn't a movie. It was prophecy." - CathyInBlue

"Agent Mulder, every life, every day, is in danger. That's just life." - W. Skinner, X-Files S2E8

User Info Menu

Super 8 by Wyndham Rochester
    209 McDonald Dr, Rochester, IN 46975

Quality Inn is also next to Super 8.

Economy Inn
    2340 East Highway, Hamlet, IN 46532

All 3 are 30mins away from range. I think the 1st to are closer to you where as the other one is closer to those of us coming from NWI

User Info Menu

Muchos gracias to marvin02 for stopping by today to pick up the .22lr ammo. Much appreciated, and nice to meet you.
    Good luck re the event, guys, and hope you get it in this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark106 View Post
    Muchos gracias to marvin02 for stopping by today to pick up the .22lr ammo. Much appreciated, and nice to meet you.
    Good luck re the event, guys, and hope you get it in this year.
    Thanks for the donation. It's really appreciated!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast