• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The time for our 8th Annual NWI INGO Family Fun Event (Youth Shoot) is quickly approaching. Slated for June 13th it will be here before we know It.

For those that dont know this event started off 7 years ago in coordination with the Winamac DNR. We volunteer our time, firearms, archery equipment, ammo, etc. To teach new shooters firearms safety and introduce them to the shooting sports. This is started off as a youth event but has since moved onto all ages of new shooters to help promote safety, shooting sports, and the 2nd amendment. Here's a link to some photos and chatter from last years event that shows a bit about what it's all about

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/469371-7th-annual-nwi-ingo-family-day-aar.html

We are in need of monetary donations to help provide our Awesome Volunteers Tshirts for the event. We also are in need of donations of ammo in 223/556 as well as 7.62×39. We have a pretty good supply of 22lr donated for previous events on hand, but if you wish to donate 22lr we will gladly accept.

If you are a business and wish to make a donation we will have your businesses name on the promotional flyers as well as on the back of our volunteers Tshirts.

Ammo donations can come from just about anywhere in the state as we have members of INGO that travel throughout and can probably meet up.

Monetary donations can be accepted in person or via PayPal Friends and Family, Chase Pay, or check/money order

I will post in this thread who donated and what amount . If you wish to remain anonymous please let me know and I'll put Anonymous next to your donation amount.

For monetary donations you can contact me by PM or at my email address which is:
    d.kaufman2154@gmail.com

For ammo donations you can post in thread and we will have someone get in touch with you via PM to arrange pick up

Thanks to all in advance for helping make our Annual event a success. We rely on the generosity of others to put this event on year after year!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    DONATIONS LIST

MONETARY DONATIONS RECEIVED:

Leftover from last year $20
    d.kaufman $20
    1775Usmarine family $40
    Dark Horse Inspirations $20
    Valpo Barbers $20
    VFW Post 1279 (daddyusmaximus) $100
    Marvin02 $80
    Actaeon277 $40
    Chef Larry $20

MONETARY DONATIONS PLEDGED:

Ballstater98 $20
    Repeter1977 $20

AMMO:

Churchmouse
    Gmctter
    Mark106

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As discussed I have ammo from me and gmctter. I have been in contact with the regular mule.

Taking a moment to thank everyone that gets involved either with time/effort/funds/supply's.

These events are important. Lets keep it alive.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    $20 here for shirts
    Gave CM 2 dates on an Indy compiled mule run. 1 soon, 1 a week prior to the event.
    I'll throw in .223/.556 or 7.62 when this plays out to even things out. If the SCAR shows up again, I know where the need will be.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I offered in another thread to supply targets. If those are not needed I can donate some cash or something else that there is a need for.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I offered in another thread to supply targets. If those are not needed I can donate some cash or something else that there is a need for.

Will have to check with mmpsteve. He owns a printing company and supplied some targets last year. Think he said he'd make some again this year.
    Actual paper Targets are only used at the 25 yard line. At 50 the Dnr provides us with steel spinner targets to use.
    I will pm him and see if he plans on making targets again this year

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    40 from us
    20 from wife's business Dark Horse Inspirations
    20 from Valpo Barbers
    Will wire the funds friday.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I spoke with mmpsteve and he plans on making targets again this year as well as doing flyers and posters.
    So we will be good on targets. Thanks for offering to purchase though

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    7.62x39 or 223

^^^^This^^^^^ We have a pretty good stock of 22lr on hand. If you want to donate ammo I would even venture to go with 7.62×39. I know we have a donation of 800-1000 rounds of 223 coming in on a mule run soon. That will probably leave us needing the 7.62 the most ammo wise.

Monetary donations are always good too. The shirts run us between $350-400 each year depending on how many we need.

Any leftover money or ammo is held onto for the following year.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I've got $80 to toss in the kitty - you just want cash?

Looking at the price of 7.62x39 I understand why I only shoot .22lr and 9mm.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've got $80 to toss in the kitty - you just want cash?

Looking at the price of 7.62x39 I understand why I only shoot .22lr and 9mm.

However you wanna do it. Can be cash, check/money order, PayPal friends and family, or Chase Pay(Zelle)

If you wanna do cash give me a PM and we can set up a day and time to meet up.

Thanks for donating!

Top Bottom