2u73za9.jpg

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    very cool

well, went out not knowing what to expect ( or anyone ) but found the place and found some really nice people. corey (ssnfa) and the gentleman set up next to him..VERY SORRY...name escapes me. both big help. bought from both and felt real pleased. ALSO...all kinds of thanks to all the guys helping me/us with builds. shooter521(?) was very patient with me even as i was driving in pins w/out springs...things getting lost...getting little late ect.... bit of a drive for me but felt worthwhile afterwords. so in closing..thanks to ALL. known and unknown...doug:ingo:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Thanks too all!

Swapped out a barrel and some other parts for my son's gun. Talked NFA and will soon have a few less dollars.

Got to use a few tools and jigs that I should at to my repair parts list.

Well worth the drive.

Oldcoyotedream

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    West Side Indy
    Hey what a great time! Thanks to everyone that made this build party happen.
    I met several new members today and learned a few things about building AR’s and it only cost me $0.00

Fun time, I look forward to the next one.

INGO FOREVER!!!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    corey (ssnfa) and the gentleman set up next to him..VERY SORRY...name escapes me.

That would be Cwood of Indiana Supply Depot.

shooter521(?) was very patient with me even as i was driving in pins w/out springs...things getting lost...getting little late ect....

No problem at all; it was nice meeting you, and glad we got your lower together!

Nice meeting everyone! Seems like this was by far the most successful build party to date; I supervised 6 lower assemblies at my end of the table, I expect VUPDblue did just as many on his end, then there was the group outside, and the guys who came in late, and the upper I helped re-barrel... Good times. :yesway:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Hey Fenway

Your avatar died last Friday.......

I had neg rep typed out for you on that one:noway:, but i guess I am a nice guy..... I am three weeks behind on the episodes and you SPOILED IT!! :draw:

Nice event as usual, except I did miss Dave's cookies. I actually managed to spend money at this event - damn you Chris. Look forward to seeing everyone again here soon.

jsquared1702

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Thanks guys for putting this together had a blast. I brought my buddy with me who was on the fence about an AR-15 but after this he couldn't wait to get started. Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Sounds like much learning and fun happened again at an INGO build day! Did anyone stop having fun long enough to take some pics?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I had a great time helping and talking to everyone. I didn't manage to get any usernames from pretty much anyone :xmad: but that was my own fault for not asking! I agree with shooter521 that this was the most successful party to date. Thanks again all for coming!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A big thanks to the guys that organized this and to the range for hosting. It was a good time. The clevis pin trick to install the front take down pin was great! :yesway:

I've had a couple AR15 torn down to nearly nothing but it had been years ago. I'm amazed how much I forgot about what all goes where on these guns.

I was the guy in the INGO shirt who brought the vice. I guess the vice was pretty popular. I only got to work at that table and build one of my two lowers. :):

My buddy Ben got his LMT 16" rifle fully assembled though. He's got an itchy trigger finger already. EBR disease spreads rapidly. :laugh:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    It was nice to see everyone at the build today and want to thank everyone that came. I neglected to ask many what there name was.

I would also like to thank everyone that stopped by my table and made a purchase.

We will have to do another build in the fall. :D

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Thanks to all for organizing, and Shooter521 and VUPDblue, (among others) for taking their time to try to keep us Noobs in line. Shooter was extra patient at his end of the table, and his step by step approach made everything go very well. Thanks to Corey for taking a check, (even tho he assured me he could hunt me down like a rabid dog if it bounced) and Cwood for taking their time, and a lot of driving in Cwoods case to be there.
    My site supporter check will be in the mail later today.
    You guys were all great.

Indyhd (Orange shirt and hat in the pics) :ingo:

str0h

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Big thank you to everyone who had a part in the build party. Met some great people and was able to put together a lower. Joined INGO as a result of the good time and look forward to participating on the board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom