Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    no longer pays the bills

User Info Menu

Thumbs up AAR: INGO AR-15 Build Party - 4/18/2010

Great time was had by all. Post your AARs here!

On Instagram @ingunowners
    On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

User Info Menu

very cool

well, went out not knowing what to expect ( or anyone ) but found the place and found some really nice people. corey (ssnfa) and the gentleman set up next to him..VERY SORRY...name escapes me. both big help. bought from both and felt real pleased. ALSO...all kinds of thanks to all the guys helping me/us with builds. shooter521(?) was very patient with me even as i was driving in pins w/out springs...things getting lost...getting little late ect.... bit of a drive for me but felt worthwhile afterwords. so in closing..thanks to ALL. known and unknown...doug
    "Sorry doesn't put thumbs back on the hand Marge." -H.S.

User Info Menu

Thanks too all!

Swapped out a barrel and some other parts for my son's gun. Talked NFA and will soon have a few less dollars.

Got to use a few tools and jigs that I should at to my repair parts list.

Well worth the drive.
    "I know of you"

User Info Menu

Hey Fenway

Your avatar died last Friday.......
    "I know of you"

User Info Menu

Hey what a great time! Thanks to everyone that made this build party happen.
    I met several new members today and learned a few things about building AR’s and it only cost me $0.00

Fun time, I look forward to the next one.

INGO FOREVER!!!
    I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. (Thomas Jefferson)
    Sic Simper Tyrannous, OCD
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...pictureid=4367

Plinker

User Info Menu

The build party was a blast!! Great time and learned a few new tricks to boot. Thanks to everyone who helped put this together.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dhdoug View Post
    corey (ssnfa) and the gentleman set up next to him..VERY SORRY...name escapes me.
    That would be Cwood of Indiana Supply Depot.

shooter521(?) was very patient with me even as i was driving in pins w/out springs...things getting lost...getting little late ect....
    No problem at all; it was nice meeting you, and glad we got your lower together!

Nice meeting everyone! Seems like this was by far the most successful build party to date; I supervised 6 lower assemblies at my end of the table, I expect VUPDblue did just as many on his end, then there was the group outside, and the guys who came in late, and the upper I helped re-barrel... Good times.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

Owner at Bobcat Armament

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Hey Fenway

Your avatar died last Friday.......
    I had neg rep typed out for you on that one, but i guess I am a nice guy..... I am three weeks behind on the episodes and you SPOILED IT!!

Nice event as usual, except I did miss Dave's cookies. I actually managed to spend money at this event - damn you Chris. Look forward to seeing everyone again here soon.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks guys for putting this together had a blast. I brought my buddy with me who was on the fence about an AR-15 but after this he couldn't wait to get started. Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts

User Info Menu

Sounds like much learning and fun happened again at an INGO build day! Did anyone stop having fun long enough to take some pics?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast