Not open for further replies.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I traded in my Taurus Model 85 Utralite .38; it wasn't comfortable for back pocket carry. The cylinder put too much pressure on my rump when I was seated.

The gun store (Plainfield Shooter's Supply). Cash out of pocket $69.00 for this baby:

bersa.JPG

I looked at the regular .380 and was a bit concerned about the sights snagging, so I went with the CC model with the low profile sights. My initial fears about the effectiveness of the sights were laid to set at the range.

Form and Fit: Sits well in my hand; the pinkie finger extends beyond the mag base, but this didn't affect control of the gun during firing. I thought about getting the extended mag, but for now I'll stay with the standard mag.

Dis-assembly: About easy as a Glock. Drop the level and pull the slide back, lift and slide forward again.

Range Report (it was cold @ MCFG so very short trip) :D
    Fired 14 rounds of Tula FMJ and had no failures.
    Same results with the Hornady Critical Defense HP rounds.
    Recoil was stout, but manageable. This little pistol shoots where you point it. Results @ 7 Yards. the target dot is the size of a quarter.

target1.JPG

Overall I am very happy with this pistol. This is my first DA pistol and it's a good start.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom