Review: UTG 4/16 Rear Iron Sight (AR-15)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Hello INGOers. I'm reviewing a UTG 4/16 rear sight.
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There are some pictures of it mounted on my rifle. Now if I had to give this sight a rating for 1-5 stars it would be 4. Its cheap and you will get good groups with it. Now the only problem with it is that when you are shooting it will loosen the mount. The adjustment knob will start getting loose and your groups ill open up alittle bit. The sight is relatively easy to zero. I just slapped mine on my rifle and it seemed light it was pre zeroed for 25 yards. Its made in China so If you have a problem with that this might now be for you. I bought mine off amazon for 24 bucks. I normally wouldn't compromise but I wanted it for a range trip that weekend.
    Amazon.com: UTG Model 4/16 Complete Match-grade Rear Sight: Sports & Outdoors
    I didn't want to wait for Magpul MBUS so I decided to go with this. It has lasted through 150 rounds of PMC bronze 223/5.56 So I think it will last alittle bit longer until I can buy a Aimpoint and Magpul MBUS. The adjustment knobs give positive feedback and it has a sight for 0-20 yards and 20 and above yards. Seems tough and I would recommend this

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom