Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    DSCN0812.jpg

Hey, INGO! To my great dismay, I recently discovered that the 4-piece Bulgarian flash hider on my AK-105 had become a 1-piece flash hider; I had neglected to pull it apart for cleaning after shooting some corrosive ammo, and over time, the interior cone and endcap had corroded in place. :xmad:

DSCN0818.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

That sent me on the search for a replacement device, which is when I happened upon the Spikes Tactical Dynacomp. I have heard very good things about their AR-15 Dynacomp, so I was intrigued to discover they produce two variants for AK rifles - a "big" one in 24x1mm for AK-74 type rifles with a threaded FSB, and a standard one in 14x1mm for AKM and AK-47 type rifles with a threaded barrel. I ordered one from one of our distributors, installed it, and awaited the opportunity to conduct a range test.

DSCN0814.jpg

While at lovemywoods' range assisting with some other INGO videos, I found some time to do a brief video review of the Dynacomp, conducting a couple simple drills and comparing it to the 4-piece flash hider. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmqvsYH1yno

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom