• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I picked up this earlier this week and wanted to post a review.

IMG_20130315_095551_710_zps530e0d45.jpg

Let me start by saying I have no affiliation with the guy the makes and sells these (BuckStopsHere), I am just Impressed with the quality and value in this piece of kit and wanted to share my thoughts with INGO.

I was looking for small strop to keep in my pack that stays in my car (Get Home Bag / might need this stuff at work bag). This little strop is perfect for this. It is 5 1/2 inches long by 1 1/2 inches wide. The size works perfect for my pocket knife (3 3/4") and Izula keeping in mind that it stays with me where ever I go. It weighs next to nothing so it will always go hiking/camping with me. I enjoy sitting under a tree and sharpening my knifes, it gives me time to think.

IMG_20130315_095611_046_zpse1f3a8f8.jpg

This is a 2 sided strop one side comes preloaded with compound and the other side is bare leather. This is a perfect set up. 4 sided strops are nice for at home if you have the space to store it. 12" x 3" x 4 sided is my preferred at home Strop set up but there is no way it will ever leave the house, its just too huge. Like I said earlier, I enjoy maintaining my blades while relaxing out side, so this Pocket Strop is perfect for sitting on the deck and taking care of my gear.

The Value is outstanding for a travel/pocket strop, $15 to my door. My only mistake, should have ordered 2 or 3. I will be getting another for my kitchen and one for the garage.

The best thing is they are made right here on INGO.
    INGunOwners - View Profile: buckstopshere

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom