• Status
    Not open for further replies.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    ok i purchased one of these off ebay and seller sells on auctionarms too. first off, seller is great with communication and shipped quick. this is a screw set with a piece that moves tide to side to press the site (out orto adjust). it is well made and worked fine for several sites and guns i tried (some needed sites installed and others i just tried to use). it works for rear sites (remove slide and barrel and spring) and just use a spacer (one comes with it and i told him i was using it on several guns and what ones and he added some spacers too). i used it on a glock 21 (installed night sites),glock 17 (installed truglow tfo fiber optic/night sites), s&w m&p (put fiber optic sites truglow on), sig 226 and 200 (gust removed rear sites and adjusted them), h&k usp tactical (site replacement for night stes). worked great on all of them, just keep some coins or and Popsicle sticks (for angled slides) around for use. i hhave used the sig and glock site tools and they are easier (dont need to shim slide) but need one for each kind of gun and this works with all of them.

it has a block on the back with a thumb screw to hold the slide (blocks that hold slide in place have felt on them but plan to use some leather hot glued if they ware out). easy to use and instructions included and has one side for angles sites (glock and h&k and the m&p have these) the other side of the site mover is flat (for normal sites). you just remove the one nut and unscrew the site pusher and flip it over. easy to use and worked on all the guns. at around $55 it is worth it and i used a wrench for the adjustments but a socket would work too but i wanted to be able to feel if it bound on anything rather than damaging a slide or site. the sellers name is
    warchild3069
    s.gif

now the pics:

the tool
    Photo0301_zpsee503388.jpg

glock 21 in tool
    Photo0302_zps3bac2f1d.jpg

glock 21 site moved
    Photo0303_zpsc8011bd2.jpg

glock 21 site removed
    Photo0304_zps125fb62f.jpg

m&p site moved
    Photo0305_zps36dc6e57.jpg

Link to Original Thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories_and_gear/283530-review_sight_pusher_pro.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom