• Status
    Not open for further replies.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Man this thing is sweet. I really wanted the combo set up but I have had no luck finding one anywhere. well I just happen to get lucky the other day and found a 22 mag version. I did some wheeling and dealing and scored this bad boy. I have to say first impressions I love it. 5 rounds of 22 mag is nothing to scoff at. yes I know it's no 10mm but I wouldn't want to take one in the chest. I love the fact it swings open vs the regular NAA's set up. Trigger is surprisingly nice on it and it's stupid light weight. I got a bunch of 22 mag ammo that I'm going to run through it tomorrow and see what I like best. I think I'll end up running some of the heavier weight bullets in it when I carry for personal protection. I have been watching some penetration videos on it and generally through 1 layer of denim and homemade ballistics gel most are getting 10-12 inches of penetration. I will be sending it off to NAA to get a 22lr cylinder made up for it. it seems very reasonably priced and well worth it.

I haven't shot it yet but I have dry fired it numerous times and I like it. It points very well. I'll take some pics and action videos tomorrow when I get to shoot it. For now you will have to settle on just regular table pictures.

Got around to shooting her this morning. a bit snappier than I thought and definitely loud. I still dig it though. at 7 yards it does very well. I could probably really push it to 15 but only in daylight. put about 100 rounds through it. definitely not a range gun but 30 or so rounds through it is pretty fun.

a few pics of it. my grouping with all different kinds of ammo. I personally liked the hornady critical defense 45 gr the best. they have just a touch more recoil but definitely appeared to do more damage on the watermelon.

it left some nice damage inside and tore pretty big holes. granted this is a watermelon but still I wouldn't want to be hit by one.

and a video for you folks who would rather watch lol

[video=youtube;3KQ1M3RulFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KQ1M3RulFM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Link To Original Thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/306606-naa-22-mag-sidewinder-review.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom