Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Placed several orders for Sig, M&P, Glock, and CZ mags. Always a great experience and quick shipping.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjohn View Post
    He also doesn't 'flood' you with junk email sales flyers once you're a customer. Wish he carried Beretta 30-round magazines...
    Fun tip: Email filter for the word "unsubscribe" will keep your inbox much tidier. I honestly don't know who floods me with sales emails, as I haven't seen more than a couple in the last several years.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Placed an order late last week. I typo'd my email address when checking out so I never got a confirmation of my order. Emailed him today to ask about it. His reply arrived almost the same time as the package.

Yeah, I'll definitely be ordering from him again.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Placed an order Saturday evening and received it Wednesday. Typical of the several orders I've placed.

User Info Menu

He has been my go-to magazine guy for quite a long time. Some of the best prices on magazines and always super fast shipping

User Info Menu

I ordered a bunch of Mec-gar mags for my CZ 75 compact and the PCR. Very pleased. I really like the 16 round mags and the rubber extension for the 14 round mags a great too! I heard about Greg from INGO.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Cote is the way I go, too. He doesn't spam with emails. He only sends them when he has real info. Great place for mags.
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

Looks like good prices on a couple mags that I need that are a bit obscure. Added to the list of shopping sites. Thx!
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Greg is good people, I have been purchasing items from him for at least 10 years, and usually gets in the mail same day, if order in the am.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2