• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Terrific experience with Greg Cote, LLC of Florida. Placed a large order of pistol magazines (including the hard to find Metalform 1911 mags that I like) and six (6) days later I made my magazines in my office. Kept me advised when they mailed out.

All that and free shipping. Recommended to all INGOers.

Greg Cote, LLC

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I had great service from them a couple of weeks ago. I received a mecgar mag that was a bit out of spec and they sent out a new one immediately

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Terrific experience with Greg Cote, LLC of Florida. Placed a large order of pistol magazines (including the hard to find Metalform 1911 mags that I like) and six (6) days later I made my magazines in my office. Kept me advised when they mailed out.

All that and free shipping. Recommended to all INGOers.

Greg Cote, LLC

Did you order magazine kits? :dunno:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    +1 Greg seems like a nice guy, and the extended magazines which I purchased from him for my CZ 75 Compact PCR work perfectly. I just ordered two more mags.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Looks like I have made 3 orders with him over the last 3 years with no issues at all.

Same here. Great response time to all of my email requests. He also doesn't 'flood' you with junk email sales flyers once you're a customer. Wish he carried Beretta 30-round magazines...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    He also doesn't 'flood' you with junk email sales flyers once you're a customer. Wish he carried Beretta 30-round magazines...

Fun tip: Email filter for the word "unsubscribe" will keep your inbox much tidier. I honestly don't know who floods me with sales emails, as I haven't seen more than a couple in the last several years.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Placed an order late last week. I typo'd my email address when checking out so I never got a confirmation of my order. Emailed him today to ask about it. His reply arrived almost the same time as the package.

Yeah, I'll definitely be ordering from him again.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I ordered a bunch of Mec-gar mags for my CZ 75 compact and the PCR. Very pleased. I really like the 16 round mags and the rubber extension for the 14 round mags a great too! I heard about Greg from INGO. :ingo:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Looks like good prices on a couple mags that I need that are a bit obscure. Added to the list of shopping sites. Thx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom