• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Twin50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Crawfordsville
    Hello Everybody. Just another new guy here. I am 29yr old father 3. I am military veteran. I served 12 yrs total in the military as a Gunnersmate. I have now been medically retired for injuries sustained while deployed to Iraq.Now a days I don't do much but try to but be a good dad. My family and I are moving back to Indiana from North Carolina. My wife is alread back in Indiana looking for a house while I pack up our place down here in N.C. I recently found this forum when searching gun shops online to get my bearings on shops trying to figure the best places to go. Recently I have spent my early mornings for the last month traveling between walmarts early in the mornings waiting for ammo to be put on the shelves and camping out at local gunshops trying to track down a MR556a1. As of right now all I have is a Taurus PT92 9mm and a M&P15-22. I am also interested in a Saiga 12gauge and a UTS15. In my early morning escapades I have made quite a few friends camping out at these shops down how. Seems like me and 12other guys don't have nothing better to do than to search for ammo and magazines like its lost treasure lol....Anyhow I look forward to learning about all I can about the variety of firearms out there & possible fellowships to be made on this site. See yall around the site. God Bless!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Welcome to INGO!! And may God bless you for your service and your sacrifice!! Please let the INGO family know if there's anything we can do to help as you make the transition to Indiana!

Guy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom