• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheckmARk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    .....always a Hoosier, right? Born in Indy, grew up in Hendricks Co, worked in Indy my young adult life, and relocated to Bowling Green, KY about 15 years ago. Loved Hosier B-Ball, Bob Knight, Notre Dame football & Ara Parsegian as a kid. Have attended about 15 Indy 500's, used to frequent Marion Co Fish & Game on Thursdays for trap night in my very young adult life since I lived in the Apt's across Crawfordsville Rd. Grad of Rose Hulman. Lived in Plainfield & spawned 3 sons while there, one of which now goes to Rose. Used to Golf at Eagle Creek & Brownsburg when it was still there, and was a member at the range in B-burg. Grew up on a small farm & have had firearms since I was about 11 or so. I still enjoy shooting & am a pretty avid trail riding cyclist as well. Anyway, a few searches on gear reviews led me here and I really like what I've read so far. Looks to be a civil place to exchange ideas & knowledge. I'd like to stick around and occasionally pop my head in if that's OK.
    Best to ya,
    klm

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Welcome from Greenfield. There are people from all walks of life and people from all over the country here, even a few from the UK if I'm not mistaken. Good to have ya here and enjoy the wonders of INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom