• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Ive been on this site for a month or so and never posted any grreting. Today I became a site supporter and would like to say thanks for all the interesting topics ive read about over the last month or so. I would like to change my user name does anyone know how i would do that thanks

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    From the FAQ:
    FAQ said:
    It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he or she will require a very good reason to do so.

I searched for "change" at https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/faq.php

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    IIRC, you can pm a mod, and ask pretty please, or have a good reason, and they wave the "Magic Ban Hammer" and presto, your name is changed .....

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    IIRC, you can pm a mod, and ask pretty please, or have a good reason, and they wave the "Magic Ban Hammer" and presto, your name is changed .....
    I don't believe moderators have the power to change usernames but administrators definitely do.

Only administrator I am aware of [haven't particularly been watching] was Fenway but his signature says to post here and not to send a PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom