• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RoadRunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2013
    Salem, Indiana
    Hi, my name is RoadRunner and I'm new to the site and was wondering if there is anyone around southern Indiana that also believes in God, Family, Country. As well as training and preparing for the worst but Praying for the best. If so, we are looking to possibly add some more to our family if it is in the cards. We believe it would be good to be surrounded by people you know and truly consider family when the SHTF. God Bless!

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Welcomerotating_zpsf9952943.gif
    to the​
    1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :welcome: from Mitchell!

There are several of us that are relatively close to Salem. I've had the privilege to meet several of the posters on Ingo and they've all been good people. Browse around the other sub-forums and let everyone get a chance to know you (virtually anyway :) )and vice versa.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Is there a different forum where I should be asking this question?

Welcome to INGO.

INGO is a great place to learn, share, etc.. My guess is most are wanting a bit more info, & would like to have you involved with forum, get to know us, & we you.

I believe INGO has some not so good history with Militia type stuff. Not saying that's what you implied, but it comes across as potential.

I also would love to learn more about survival, living off the land, etc.. Working 6 days a week, & church on Sundays leaves me with little time.

Again, welcome.

RoadRunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2013
    Salem, Indiana
    Thanks for the help. I'm sorry didn't mean to sound like militia, just looking for like minded people to train and teach each other stuff. I do understand though starting off slow and get to know each other first. I'm just a happily married man blessed with seven kids, luckily the youngest is nine so real easy now.

RoadRunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2013
    Salem, Indiana
    Yep. Got seven but easy now three out of high school rest kinda old enough to to a lot more by them self.
    I have a store in Salem called Public Square Bargains right there on the square we do sell army surplus plus can get new items as well if anyone is interested

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Welcome Roadrunner! We do have a few members from Salem, Pekin, Brownstown, and the surrounding area. My wife is from Salem and most of her family is still there. I'll make a point to stop and check out your shop next time I'm down there if we have time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom