• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaCash4GunsGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Ive been round the gun scene here in Indiana for over 20 years now. Been wanting to open a "Gun Store" of my own for some time. Found good location, researched it, bought it, but now that its time to go get zone/variance, a couple of gun haten neighbors started a petition to stop us. Am welcoming advise or help from any and all, even if you havent gone through this kinda thing. FEB 6th is the meeting, So holla if ya wanna! 317-403-8634 Thanx Wayne:draw:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Ive been round the gun scene here in Indiana for over 20 years now. Been wanting to open a "Gun Store" of my own for some time. Found good location, researched it, bought it, but now that its time to go get zone/variance, a couple of gun haten neighbors started a petition to stop us. Am welcoming advise or help from any and all, even if you haven't gone through this kinda thing. FEB 6th is the meeting, So holla if ya wanna! 317-403-8634 Thanx Wayne:draw:

R U in the old barber shop location. If so, I posted your dilemma on AR15.com and several offered support for you.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Yup thats me, who do ya know that speaks Latin Ive got a neat idea hit me at iprotektu@yahoo.com for faster talk time

I'm so old Latin & Greek were required in my high school. We didn't converse but used it for derivatives & verb conjugation etc. Catholic Priests are the only few that I know that can read, write and converse in Latin. Julius Cesar was in the graduating class ahead of me or was it Nero :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom