• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks to Fenway for extending the invite the last time I saw him.

A little bit about me; I work for Tactical Response providing firearms, medical, combatives and other training. I'll be posting some upcoming Indiana classes in the training section so that you guys are aware of some opportunities coming to our state.

Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    Greetings from Carmel Shay! I'm looking forward to learning more about your training opportunities. :welcome:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Glad you made it :thumbsup:

Shay taught me how to shoot a couple of years ago. I went on to take the Tactical Response Pistol class. Great training and highly recommended. :rockwoot:

Thickburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indianapolis
    i also took Fighting Pistol with Shay last august and it really opens up your mind. shay is intense, but so is the class, if you ever meet him.

welcome shay. any chance you guys are coming back to indy for a class again? i told several ppl about the classes and they were eager to sign up.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    i also took Fighting Pistol with Shay last august and it really opens up your mind. shay is intense, but so is the class, if you ever meet him.

welcome shay. any chance you guys are coming back to indy for a class again? i told several ppl about the classes and they were eager to sign up.

Eagle Creek is iffy at this point because of the possible change in leadership. We have several classes scheduled in Seymour (Immediate Action Medical, The Fight - FoF Scenarios, Fighting Pistol and Advanced Fighting Pistol) but nothing in the center part of the state. If I could find a range to host, I'd be all about it. Less travel for the students. Less travel for me...

Thanks for the kind words about me and our classes. I do believe in good guys having all the tools and training to make the world a better place. Sometimes I get a little worked up about it. :):

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I hear rumors at least one of the members here might be in charge of a range near avon...... ;)

I think I'd like to take one or more of these Tactical Response courses but I need to have my pistol in my hand before I can reliably sign up. ;)

This wait is killing me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom