Hello, friends .... it's good to be here !

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been a longtime reader of this site, but at my age (64) I don't join many forums. However, you appear to have a mix of good people here, and I wanted to be a part. Don't worry ..... I'm not in the famed "race to 50" club, as I've already spent my firearms budget for 2016.

A little personal info: I'm retired, and a longtime gun enthusiast. I was in the Air Force during the latter part of the Vietnam war. Married, raised two children, and now an empty-nester.

Officer Frank N. Stein and I have ridden motorcycles together, as we both used to own Yamaha FZ1 bikes. I attended a New Years Eve party at his house .... gosh, probably 12 yrs. ago. Time flies. Hi Frank !

Hey ..... I'll stop yakk'in. But someday, I'd like to sit down with Churchmouse and share some cheeseburgers. He seems like a good dude.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. Empty nester is a great thing. Need to come to a NWI INGO Shoot and Meet in Winamac to see a great bunch of people to :bs: and shoot. Just watch out for the guy wearing PINK. :scared:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We will not hold this against you! Welcome to INGO :)

I hope not, boss ! :):

I have several family members and friends who serve on different police departments throughout central Indiana.

Thanks for the welcomes, fellow INGO'ers.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Welcome.

You have to insult him a couple of times. Question his manhood. Tell him his tail has been bobbed...

Ahhhh ..... I see ! :):
    For extra measure, perhaps I should declare 1911's and CZ's to be garbage .... I bet that'll do it !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom