• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HKNUT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Palmyra
    New guy from Southern In. I'm an EMT with a few Ambulance services PRN and a Volunteer Firefighter in Palmyra, In where I live. I'm the EMS trainer for my dept. I was a Paramedic at one time but let my certifications lapse and have started over. As far as firearms I used to own several until I had a tragic boating accident :rolleyes:. Several NFA items and the such. I'm an outdoorsman ,hunter, shooter, and father to a very special lil miracle of 3 yrs old and have a wife who has stuck by my side faithfully through everything including a total of 64 months and 20 days of deployments until my medical discharge and then another almost 3 yrs of civilian contracting. I hope to have a good place here to come and enjoy. If theres anything I can do or be of help in any way don't be afraid to ask.
    Thanks for having me!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    New guy from Southern In. I'm an EMT with a few Ambulance services PRN and a Volunteer Firefighter in Palmyra, In where I live. I'm the EMS trainer for my dept. I was a Paramedic at one time but let my certifications lapse and have started over. As far as firearms I used to own several until I had a tragic boating accident :rolleyes:. Several NFA items and the such. I'm an outdoorsman ,hunter, shooter, and father to a very special lil miracle of 3 yrs old and have a wife who has stuck by my side faithfully through everything including a total of 64 months and 20 days of deployments until my medical discharge and then another almost 3 yrs of civilian contracting. I hope to have a good place here to come and enjoy. If theres anything I can do or be of help in any way don't be afraid to ask.
    Thanks for having me!

Welcome. I am 10 min East of you in Greenville.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom