• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Guncraft

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Lafayette
    Hello fellow Indiana Gun Owners members!

My name is Andy Cree, and I own and operate GUNCRAFT! At GUNCRAFT, I specialize in making the ultimate 1911 for competition, carry, and collection. I build from the ground-up 1911's, or can enhance the performance and features of your factory 1911. I also customize Glock and M&P slides - with few exceptions, if you can think of it, we can put your ideas into your slide. Guncraft also provides a full range of Cerakote options through our partnership with an awesome, local gun shop and indoor range at Applied Ballistics.

There is the sells pitch, now on to my background! I found out about INGO through a couple of friends, one of which GUNCRAFT sponsors as a USPSA shooter. I have been involved with firearms since I was a young boy - everyone in my family for as far back as I can remember has responsibly owned guns. I have used firearms for hunting, sport, competition, self-protection, collection, and for employment. I have carried a firearm for the last 20-years as a local law enforcement officer and have spend 17 of those years training other police officers how to shoot - though some of them poorly...:): I believe that the United States Constitution is the finest man-made, written document ever produced and the adherence to which is the ONLY guarantee of a free society. Our forefathers knew that the only way to protect the Constitution was through the 2nd Amendment. They knew that we needed the right to say what we want and the tool to back up what we said - how awesome is that!

Thank you for welcoming me into the INGO membership and I am excited to get started!

Thank you!

Andy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom