Not open for further replies.

Bastard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2016
    behind enemy lines
    Hello INGO!!!
    1st post and I haven't been banned yet! *I have had it happen on other forums immediately after signing up due to my name... I actually got the both the welcome & banned email at the same time.

so I may not be in Indiana but it is on top of my short list as a destination once I escape CA which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. one of the major factors that keeps Indiana on top of the list is the INGO forum, coming from a state with a similar forum (Calguns.net - Bastard over there too) I think that I would be lost without an active state firearms forum, you may be surprised how few there are.

I probabaly won't really post too much, if any, until I actually move but I am sure that I will continue to lurk from time to time...

~Bastard

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Good to hear we are having more gun lovers trying to come to Indiana! Welcome to INGO!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Welcome. You'll find good information here. There are quite a few members from different places. Some started here, moved away but are still active. There are even some overseas that are very active.

Jump on it and enjoy the conversations. The most important thing is you already recognize the need to escape from California. A very good start. Welcome to the land of the free.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from North West Indiana.

One quest
    ion Sir, were you being examined for a hernia while posting?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hello INGO!!!
    1st post and I haven't been banned yet! *I have had it happen on other forums immediately after signing up due to my name... I actually got the both the welcome & banned email at the same time.

so I may not be in Indiana but it is on top of my short list as a destination once I escape CA which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. one of the major factors that keeps Indiana on top of the list is the INGO forum, coming from a state with a similar forum (Calguns.net - Bastard over there too) I think that I would be lost without an active state firearms forum, you may be surprised how few there are.

I probabaly won't really post too much, if any, until I actually move but I am sure that I will continue to lurk from time to time...

~Bastard

:welcome: 2 :ingo: from the town of 900 miles .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom