• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    I tried to swap a pistol for a rifle at several gun shops near me... it didn't go well. Lunch in Martinsville and a visit to Bradis? You bet! The guy I spoke with was extremely helpful. He suggested that I join this group for several different reasons. So, here I am.

I was introduced to guns as a teenager and am now almost 60. Had the pleasure of taking my daughter and son-in-law to Old Trails range last weekend. Gave them some good training so my grandkids are a bit safer now. Sheesh! I am starting to get old. Well, I'll keep training and surviving until I can't any more.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    Wow! That was fast! Thanks Sharpshooter!

OBTW: It seems that I am a horrible stock trader. It also seems that cash is required in trade for boxes of ammo. If anyone needs some help in the Indy area, feel free to contact me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from NWI

When you get some time in we can talk about trades.

INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    supporter.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hmm... Perhaps I did get a bit backwards there Kelly. Methinks it communicates either way though.

Thanks for taking the time to greet me folks. I'm pretty happy to be here so far.

While it communicated the message, FNG is an abbreviation that has been around for a long time in the military (Vietnam-era if not earlier). NFG could be Night F-ing Goggles. Leave the PBR to the hipsters down in Irvington and go with FNG. NFG?? I mean WTF-Over??!! (another cool thing brought to you by the military). That's MCA (Military Cultural Appropriation!!!!!!!!!) :runaway:Ok, I'm done now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom