• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GunsRCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2016
    Hagerstown
    My kids are also in Nettle Creek. I have 1 in Hagerstown Elementary and 2 in the HS. Technically I live in New Castle but im right on the line. No sign of New Castle out here.
    Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Welcome from Madison County. We just moved to Madison County last year and thus have been checking out your part of the state a few times on some road trips. Just recently went out to Willie and Red's for fried chicken. Really good. Shopped around the town. We are planning heading back to check out Dale's Pizza, Bowman Bakery, and Willow Springs.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Welcome from Madison County. We just moved to Madison County last year and thus have been checking out your part of the state a few times on some road trips. Just recently went out to Willie and Red's for fried chicken. Really good. Shopped around the town. We are planning heading back to check out Dale's Pizza, Bowman Bakery, and Willow Springs.

Bowman's has good donuts. Dales pizza is good too, but we usually go to Pizza Barn because it is closer. But Willie and Reds... Where to start? It is awesome. It was actually quite famous back when it was Guy Wellivers. Eat the smorgasbord or the menu, and enjoy. They have the fried chicken out for lunch on Wednesday, and it is awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom