• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AR 1022

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Darmstadt
    I am afraid I might brake something here... Hmmm... Must have 50 posts... So, What do I do, How do I do it to get 50 posts... What can I do, What can I say... Confused...

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Welcome! So, that was post #1. Find some other peoples post to contribute to and/or start your own. You will get there quickly and learn a lot.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Welcome. Its easy to get to 50 posts. Lots of interesting conversations and topics to contribute to. I think you will find that there is a ton of great information on the site.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello and welcome to INGO. You have a good start on 50 posts, multiple sentences that lead to further comments. The 50 post rule is more about the classifieds (buy, sell, trade; not confidential, secret, top secret) and the long and short of that is this is a community, not an online gun sales site.

INGO is a REALLY BIG forum. If you go to other forums (say for example, an Air Force forum) you'll not see near as many people on-line, but there are similarities. You have your newbs, your elder-statesmen, your comedians, your trolls, and the guy who posts about as often as the eclipse.

There is SO much to discuss here! Glocks v 1911s, 9mm v .45 acp, semis v revolvers, cars, trucks, music, gas mask filters, cheeseburgers, craft beer, Indiana State Law, the Po-Po, politics, current events, we discuss it all. We thread-jack like crazy too, but it's all good.

To summarize, welcome to INGO, 50 posts for a reason, a couple sentences is a quality post.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Kudos to KellyinAvon, a most accurate description of this forum! Welcome to INGO AR 10 22!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Ask a question about something you need advice on, that usually garners a post or two as people ask you a question in response to hone in on what you want out of it. Post up about something you like or like to do and tell us about it. Pictures are usually enjoyed, at least by myself. There are many ways to get 50 posts without getting into trouble from the rules.

You could always drop $20 and become a Site Supporter. It gets you right to being able to PM and the rest but it is also a lot less fun if you really want to be a member here and not just a buyer and seller. Up to you!

:welcome:

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    Welcome from Shelby County. You are on your way to the 50 post-only 49 to go. Like other said, lots of topics to reply to, ask questions or post your own threads. U will b there in no time.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Welcome to INGO! 50 post is easy. Just start going through the different threads and start reply's. Start a new thread that you have interest in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom