• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TKDMaster10

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    Avon, IN
    Hey everyone! I've had this account for a while, but I've just recently started using it. Anyways, I'm from Avon, I've been into guns since I was 16 (4 years ago) and I plan on becoming a Police Officer as soon as I turn 21! I am currently working for a private security company in Indianapolis as a armed guard. While i'm working I carry a Gen 2 Glock 17. My CC weapon of choice at the moment is a Gen 4 Glock 30. My go-to home defense gun is my 18" Remington 870. My favorite gun I own would probably have to be my Remington 700 SPS in .223 . I have built a total of 2 AR15s so far, and I am in the process of building a third one!

Last edited:

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    :welcome: to :ingo:from Valpo ! My son is currently an IUNPD cadet and will be going to the academy May, 2017. He has wanted to be an officer since he was 3 yrs. old but now with the murderous scumbags everywhere I practically everyday suggest he be a lawyer.:cool: Very honorable career choice and I wish you great success and a long safe life in law enforcement !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom