Not open for further replies.

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Hello,

I'm new to firearms and have been visiting the forum from time to time for a couple of years.
    I don't intend to sell any firearms, so the post count rule won't make a difference and I probably won't post much since I don't have the experience and knowledge that most here have.
    I've just read some posts over the past couple of years, that I could have commented on.

As a hobby, I do woodworking and cast composite materials. I've made several sets of 1911 grips in various woods and composites for friends.

I want to thank those here for sharing their knowledge, and one day, I might be able to give back.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from [/SUP]NWI

Take your time. Ask a question now and then, get your post count up by getting involved in a discussion. Everyone here is ignorant on some subject. There are things you know that we can benefit from.

The reason I say this is someday you will see a bargain pop up that you can not resist, and if you try to get your post count up fast you could get slapped down.

This is a community, get involved, you will see opportunities to get together to break bread or shoot with us, INGO is a lot more than an internet site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom