• Status
    Not open for further replies.

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hello Everyone. It has been quite some time since i have been active on INGO but I want to start becoming active again and also to ask some advice:

My friend and I have started a small business doing some custom machining of acrylic and stabilized hardwoods / burls in a small shop in Fort Wayne, IN. We decided to start making some 1911 grips and are thinking of marketing them but not sure of the interest level and what the value might be. Do you guys happen to have any thoughts or ideas on products that you would like to see or things that you would like to see different on these grips?

I appreciate any feedback you might have and am currently looking to become a site sponsor / advertiser here (I just sent a PM to 'lovemywoods' for more information).

http://dyehardmaterials.com/

Dye_Hard_Materials_01.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      19.4 KB · Views: 10

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Welcome back to INGO. 1911 grips are a topic that comes up from time to time.

The two areas that interest me in 1911 grips are:
    1) Show quality
    2) function quality

all my current grips are from VZ

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I thought i would post another sample photo of our grips. Again, we haven't actually started selling these, and if this isn't the right place to post this please let me know where the right place is and I can ask for it to be moved. Thank you!

Dye_Hard_Materials_14.jpg

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Wait around for Churchmouse to show up. He is the 1911 expert on this forum. He will give you all the advice you can handle, and it will be worth your time to read it and consider it carefully. The guy knows his stuff.

Beyond that, :welcome: 2 :ingo:. Great to have more Fort dwellers on the site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom