Not open for further replies.

Gundogblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Wabash
    Hi All
    My name is Paul and I'm fairly new to Indiana, in August 2015 my wife daughter and I moved to Wabash Indiana from Illinois People's Republic of. We have cornfields on three sides of us, and a cow pasture across the road, and we love it out here. Being a big second ammendment guy I fit in perfect out here, I joined the Wabash Wildlife and Sportsmans Association, they are a great bunch of guys, and the range is a dream come true. I Retired in 2014, and as soon as the house in Illinois was paid for I sold it and bought a nice place out here in the country. When the weather is decent I'm either at the range or the wife and I are on the motorcycle exploring out newly adopted state. Being out here only a year and a half I still don't know where everything gun related is at, but when I found this site by accident I figured this is a great place to find out where everything gun related is in Indiana. I look forward to being active on this site.
    Paul

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Welcome to INGO and the free state of Indiana. Settle in and enjoy this site. There are many places to enjoy the ride and eat in this state so have at it.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome to IN and INGO! If you find out everything gun related in IN you'll know more about the state than the travel bureau...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom