• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sandie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    West of Boston, MA
    I am a 72 yo woman who owns a number of handguns,S+W Shield 9mm, S+W 38 Chief Special snub nose, Walther 22 for target practice and S+W 380 Bodyguard. I have carried on and off for 35 or so years. My first gun was actually a small 22 Baretta which I recently sold. My carry gun is the 9mm Shield by S+W. LOVE the gun, Love its accuracy. To be safe is what is most important to me which means going to the range often to keep up skills. I always shoot the 22 first and then go with one or more of my guns to shoot and keep up to date on my use of the weapon. I belong to a gun club which is mainly men but more women are joining monthly. I try to carry IWB or OWB but on rare occasions need to think creatively but still have the gun available to me immediately.
    Glad to be here and glad to learn from the rest of you men and women!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am a 72 yo woman who owns a number of handguns,S+W Shield 9mm, S+W 38 Chief Special snub nose, Walther 22 for target practice and S+W 380 Bodyguard. I have carried on and off for 35 or so years. My first gun was actually a small 22 Baretta which I recently sold. My carry gun is the 9mm Shield by S+W. LOVE the gun, Love its accuracy. To be safe is what is most important to me which means going to the range often to keep up skills. I always shoot the 22 first and then go with one or more of my guns to shoot and keep up to date on my use of the weapon. I belong to a gun club which is mainly men but more women are joining monthly. I try to carry IWB or OWB but on rare occasions need to think creatively but still have the gun available to me immediately.
    Glad to be here and glad to learn from the rest of you men and women!

Welcome to the forum.
    I was born in MA, but moved before I could walk. Mom's family is out there, Mattapoisett.

Remember when people are quoting gun laws here, a LOT (but not all) of it is about Indiana.
    And Indiana and Massachusetts gun laws are VASTLY different.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: [SUP]from North West Indiana.

I am from the north east coast also. A great place to be from, far away from.
    [/SUP]

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    From one gun-totin' lady to another, welcome from NW Indiana. I'm partial to revolvers myself. I have three or so 9mm's, but I love me some Smith .38's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom