• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2017
    Indiana
    Hello, fellow Hoosiers! I am a fresh gun owner from the North Central area. I purchased my first firearm this past Saturday, 3/18/17. After a bit of research I decided to go with the XDMod.2 45 Sub-compact. Due to the shortage of gun ranges in my area, I have yet to fire my new piece, however I am incredibly excited to do so. Hopefully sometime this week I can get out to a range and test her out. If anyone has any experience with this specific pistol and would like to suggest hear or upgrades, I'd love to hear it. Thanks a ton. Glad to be in the community.

Happy hunting!
    Grizz

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from the Fort. Lots of folks will be along in a bit to tell you how wise you were to purchase that pistol, and they will be followed by those who will tell you you should have purchased a Glock, or Sig, or whatever their flavor of the month is. Just tell them they're all blowing smoke cuz you got the best firearm ever made. If you do that, you will fit right in! :):

Again, welcome! Good to have you on board. :cool:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hello from a fellow North Central member. We have a few places to shoot up here. Elkhart has Midwest Gun and range, South Bend has Kodiak and there is St. Joe county restoration club in Osceola.

Where are you located? We can help you find somewhere to shoot your new pistol.

Grizz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2017
    Indiana
    Hello from a fellow North Central member. We have a few places to shoot up here. Elkhart has Midwest Gun and range, South Bend has Kodiak and there is St. Joe county restoration club in Osceola.

Where are you located? We can help you find somewhere to shoot your new pistol.

I work around the corner from Midwest Range(it's actually where I bought my XD.) However, they always seem to have crazy wait for a lane. I have heard of Kodiak, but haven't checked into pricing or anything. Tell me more about the restoration club? Where is that and what's it cost? Do they allow shotguns?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I work around the corner from Midwest Range(it's actually where I bought my XD.) However, they always seem to have crazy wait for a lane. I have heard of Kodiak, but haven't checked into pricing or anything. Tell me more about the restoration club? Where is that and what's it cost? Do they allow shotguns?

$90 a year. HOME - ST. JOSEPH COUNTY RESTORATION CLUB. is the site. Outdoors and the give you a key. They have pistol & rifle lanes. I'd be happy to take you there to see if you like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom