• Status
    Not open for further replies.

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    I stumbled across this forum while searching for places to shoot in central Indiana. As stated in the title, I am from Martinsville and have been around firearms most of my life, but have taken more interest in the last five years. The shooting flame was rekindled when a friend introduced me to sporting clays. Since then I have enjoyed trap, skeet, five stand and more recently pistol shooting.

I am in a wheelchair from a motocross accident 22 years ago. Shooting is one of the few sports I've been able to enjoy with my able-bodied friends. I'm looking forward to exploring this forum's wealth of information and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

original.jpg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Welcome. If 510 relates to Taylor, that is a pretty fine piece of equipment. My old 314ce better last, as my budget is a lot leaner these days. I like all the clays games, but mostly shoot trap and skeet.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Welcome from a fellow Martinsville shooter. I "think" I have seen you mowing your grass, about 200 yards from where I live! Next time I see you mowing I'll stop by and introduce myself, always looking for folks to shoot with.

IndianaRog

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Welcome from a fellow Martinsville shooter. I "think" I have seen you mowing your grass, about 200 yards from where I live! Next time I see you mowing I'll stop by and introduce myself, always looking for folks to shoot with.

IndianaRog

Small world! If you live in Shireman, you probably have seen me mowing, especially this time of the year when it grows like crazy! Please do stop by and introduce yourself. I plan to be doing laps on the mower this evening :)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Welcome to INGO! Given your experience in life you'll probably do o.k. here. Some of these people can be real *******s! Learn to weed them out quickly and there's some good info to be had.

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    Welcome to INGO! Given your experience in life you'll probably do o.k. here. Some of these people can be real *******s! Learn to weed them out quickly and there's some good info to be had.

I appreciate the warning and will keep my eyes open for the shady characters. I've enjoyed check out the forums and have actually learned a thing or two....or three....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom