Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Hello everyone!

I found this site looking for gun shop reviews in Central Indiana and couldn't be happier about it. I'm completely new to firearms and have never fired a gun, but have wanted to for years and some events in my life made me realize I could really use a hobby that makes me feel good about myself, so shooting sounded like a good choice.

I signed up for a 4 hour basic handgun course next month at Point Blank in Greenwood, so I hope that gives me a solid base to go off of so I can start shooting and taking more advanced classes. I'm also excited to find the right pistol, and I'm sure my first won't be my last.

I'm in the Martinsville area (but work in Greenwood) if anyone wants to chat or has any advice about good places in this area. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    Welcome to INGO. You can learn a lot here. If you have a question about anything, just ask and you will get an overwhelming response. Most if it good too.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How can someone from Morgan County be "new to firearms"? In Morgan County being "new to firearms" means you own fewer than 150 guns, right?

(J/K, I spent many a wonderful summers growing up on my uncle's place on Liberty Church Road, bordering the Morgan-Monroe forest, shooting, fishing and being free to roam).

Welcome to INGO.

I signed up for a 4 hour basic handgun course next month at Point Blank in Greenwood, so I hope that gives me a solid base to go off of so I can start shooting and taking more advanced classes. I'm also excited to find the right pistol, and I'm sure my first won't be my last.

Allow your software to select your hardware.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom