• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redleg11b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2017
    Goshen/Elkhart
    Hello everyone. I relocated to IN for a new opportunity in transportation. I have held several different positions in my short life so far and have a vast array of experiences (and even a little knowledge). I enjoy several different aspects of the shooting sports and believe in Constitutional Carry. In fact, it got me in a little bind as a naïve youngster shortly after my 21st birthday. Praise the Lord for friends, family, and an understanding judge that I am able to exercise my freedoms today without problem.

Leaving my home in PA, for the upcoming year at least, I am missing the hiking and groundhog hunting opportunities that were around every corner when I had the time to get out of the house. I prefer small game hunting, but do enjoy the occasional foray into the woods after the larger species of game animals. I load for several calibers to varying degrees of "success", but am still looking for that perfect load. I enjoy shooting single shot firearms, but use and maintain much more complicated equipment as well.

I look forward to being part of this community to share information and stories, learn about different opinions experiences and opportunities, and support the furtherance of the restoration of the power of the US Constitution.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Welcome. INGO is a great resource and an even better community.

Where are you from in PA?

I grew up near Harrisburg and went to school at PITT before moving here to Indiana 10 years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom