• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    New member here. Currently living south of the Mason Dixon line but moving to IN hopefully by year's end. Have bought a home in Terre Haute and as soon as I sell my home here I'm heading that way. I've found on the internet a Clays/Rifle/Pistol range in West Terre Haute, and have visited Top Guns in Terre Haute itself. Am interested in IDPA and/or Steel Challenge. Never tried 3-Gun but I'd like to. Are there any gun clubs or range organizations that do this kind of shooting in the Terre Haute area?

Looking forward to lots of happy range time in IN when I get there!

IN New Guy out...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Welcome!

I am in Terre Haute too. When you get 50 posts, shoot me a Personal Message and we can check PROteq out together, I am a member there so you can be my guest!

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    Welcome!

I am in Terre Haute too. When you get 50 posts, shoot me a Personal Message and we can check PROteq out together, I am a member there so you can be my guest!

Thanks to all you guys. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you. And thanks to Warthog for the invite. I'll take you up on that!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Welcome to INGO and Terre Haute. Check out Riley Conservation Club at www.RileyCC.com. They have USPSA match this Sunday, you can come out and check out the facility. Will also be a silhouette match on the rifle range. Steel Challenge is first Saturday of each month, lotsa fun.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Welcome to Indiana. This state has some really awesome firearm laws, top notch stores, excellent gun shows, and some of the nicest ranges around. Terre Haute is a nice area and I think you will come to like it. Good luck with your move and good luck with your new job if you did acquire one. Welcome to Ingo, I do also know that some members from your neck of the woods have a meet and shoot at Proteq twice a year

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom