• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    Hi all im not much on social media/fourm but decided to join after reading some wise and like minded individuals posting in the preping thread among others. Figured could pm individuals but looks like I need a post count for that. Im privet but here is a quick run down.
    Married with 3 kids.
    Intrest gardening, homesteading, home schooling, self reliance, comunity, God, family, farming, hunting, ect...

We have been on a multi year journey to have a small family homestead thats falling into place. After 5.5 years of looking we found our peace of heaven on eath. Its 50 acres out side of charlestown. My father bought 46 next door. So just under 100. As soon as i find a job close to what i have in pay and benifits near the farm I will be moving to it. So hello and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Grew up down there. Go Pirates. Be in town this weekend to move Grandma off the farm and into an apartment. There are a couple other Charlestown people lerking around here but my guess is they are kinda weird.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Once I gain employment close enought I can get moved to the farm thing should slow down. When they do i should have time to work on building my ranges. Once thats done maybe those intrested could come over for a shoot. I also plan on hosting NFA metering event for supressers in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom