Not open for further replies.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    Hi everyone.

I just found this board this morning and after having lurked a few hours decided to join up.

A few personal details: raised in the O.C. deep within the PRK (Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia) up to a few years ago when my job paid for my relocation to Ohio. Lived in Hilliard (near Columbus) the past three years until my employer decided to play games and my only viable option was to leave. My mother also relocated from CA to join me while she shopped for a house in southern Indiana where she was raised. She just bought a house in Greendale and I came along with her, so that's how I got here. Not yet an IN resident; gonna have to visit the BMV soon to get my license and my truck's title transferred.

Shooting-wise, I guess I picked the right time to get out of Cali. Things were bad enough when I left but they're completely out of control now. I was very well informed as to California gun laws and such and even after three years I'm still getting used to living in a free state.

Anyhoo, I'll be reading and hopefully posting some good things about the hobby...

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Glad you are here in the great fly over country. We are just a tad better than Ohio same weather but everything else is sooo much better only they have is two pro baseball teams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom