• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    I noticed a lot of active members are members of faith, and unless I missed it i didnt see a prayer request section. Mods, members is there any intrest is this?

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Often individual members will post prayer requests in the Break Room area.
    That area is read by many members and such requests usually get a good response.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I am happy to include anyone who has a prayer request....pgr Chaplin (pat) I should an amazing man who never forgets a prayer request....please post away

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    As an imperfect person who has suffered ups and downs throughout my life (some self-inflicted), I am today thankful for what I have. I will pray for anyone here who seeks the benefit of the prayers of others, and for some who aren't asking, but who seem like some private prayers might benefit.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    I've never heard of that on a gun forum.

Nor I. I thought this may be a good start if there was enough intrest. With an active sub foum maybe some whom would not feel comfortable making a request would feel more comfortable to do so. Or our open declarations of faith may help some on the fence to move forward. Of course this would not be politically correct or socially acceptable. But being gun touting, bible clenging , constitution loving individuals I think we could pull it off. But I may be wrong I am just a new guy I leave it up to the powers that be if they wish to discuse it further.

I have a guy that works at plant I work at that I have never met( Alcoa is a large plant)
    Thats 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. She died a week later that was a few days ago. I found out about it when they came around for donations. Im sure prayers would be helpfull for the family now. (I know im thankfull for all the ones I recieved when my son was killed in 07).
    I could use a few myself. That I get guidance, wisdom, humility, that I recognize it and allow God to use me to further his plans. That I can be a guiding light and an inspiration to others. That I can be the husband my wife deserves, father, and head of house hold that leads my family to Christ.
    This is probably the wrong section for this and in sure the spelling is lacking so I apologize in advanced.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nor I. I thought this may be a good start if there was enough intrest. With an active sub foum maybe some whom would not feel comfortable making a request would feel more comfortable to do so. Or our open declarations of faith may help some on the fence to move forward. Of course this would not be politically correct or socially acceptable. But being gun touting, bible clenging , constitution loving individuals I think we could pull it off. But I may be wrong I am just a new guy I leave it up to the powers that be if they wish to discuse it further.

I have a guy that works at plant I work at that I have never met( Alcoa is a large plant)
    Thats 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. She died a week later that was a few days ago. I found out about it when they came around for donations. Im sure prayers would be helpfull for the family now. (I know im thankfull for all the ones I recieved when my son was killed in 07).
    I could use a few myself. That I get guidance, wisdom, humility, that I recognize it and allow God to use me to further his plans. That I can be a guiding light and an inspiration to others. That I can be the husband my wife deserves, father, and head of house hold that leads my family to Christ.
    This is probably the wrong section for this and in sure the spelling is lacking so I apologize in advanced.

You use your thread in this manner no problems.
    If I may use some of the wording in your prayer.It is so very close to my daily offering.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I read the prayer request posts in the Break Room. I really don't see having a whole forum to make these.
    I am a man of Faith and while I do understand the reason you asked, this world seems unwilling to have Faith as a part of things. :(

:welcome:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom